Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My most watched film ever ...


So im not really one to watch an awful lot of films ... I mean dont get me wrong im down with a good movie, i just dont find a lot of time to watch them, am just always too busy. I guess because i dont watch too many, watching the same films over and over has never really appealed.

So today as i was asking Tom which movie he would like to watch while Joshua was asleep it kinda hit me ... the film that he picked 2day could well be my most watched film ever!!! Now when i say ever i have to exclude my time as a little one cause i really cant remember much from then! So my count in my head would make this the 5th time of watching this very film ... The little toaster goes to mars!!! Now im sure this isnt normal for a 24 year old male ... i knew this nanny business was gonna mean some changes ... guess i just wasn't expecting this one ;)

So apart from trying to ignore the tv this afternoon i shall be trying to get some energy back that i seem to have lost! Yesterday was a very long day, due to sarah and tommy having to leave at 6am to do some fire fighting (see their blog for more info) For some reason i wasn't tired at all, and even decided when i had an hour or so free in the afternoon to walk around the lake a couple of times ... well i think its all caught up with me now!

Saying this however the week is going well, tiring, but good none the less! I hope that you are having a good week yourself whoever you are that is reading this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds a really exciting plot better get a copy at home.not sure what you going to do all day next week i think you'll be missing those special moments!!having good week here too thanks love mum