Sunday, July 27, 2008

Goodbye Month 1, Hello Month 2


So im not gonna lie to all you readers out there ... there were a couple of goodbyes that were pretty tough. I guess for me its harder than most of the people here cause for most of them, goodbye was rapidly followed by "so see you in 2 weeks on the ship" For me, not knowing what i have in store i dont know if ill ever see most of these people again. Which is a real shame, cause i feel like ive made some pretty sweet friends while ive been here! I guess i can only be happy with the world we live in and that ill still be able to keep with what they are up2! and i guess you never know ... i could end up anywhere, and so could they, so i might just bump into some of them again!

So month 2 ... It starts 2morrow ... im gonna try and keep up the blogging as much as i can ... here is my rough plan atm ...

July 28 - Aug 1 I shall still be in Texas, just in Dallas this time visiting Krysta, not totally sure what im gonna be doing, just catching up and having fun i would imagine!

Aug 1 - Aug 7 I shall be returning to Denver, I really wanted to fit this in just to go back to my old ywam base. Where i am staying is kinda up in the air atm (everything i plan keeps falling through) Im actually not that stressed about this, Im just trusting God that he has it in his hands and what ever is worked out is his plan. So while im in Denver im hoping to catch up with some old friends, Im not 100% sure who is still left in Denver from my time, but there is only 1 way to find out and i shall indeed be doing that! My very good friend Janae is around and i shall be spending time with her when she is not working. My time in Denver im also trying to set aside just to take some time off, relax and spend time seeking God for what is next for Sam the Manny.

Aug 7 - Aug 25 Its Aaron time! cant say i have much idea what ill be doing with my 2 weeks with Aaron, nor can i say i care too much to be honest! Aaron is like a brother to me, and i will just be happy to see him, spend time with him and if i get more time to just chill out, recharge the batteries then that's good with me!

Aug 26 - Is my return date, Im due to land at 10:00am English time on what i hope to be a sunny Tuesday morning! If it isnt i may get a culture shock after all this heat over in Texas!

So please do keep checking back here as i will try and post as much as i can!!!

To you all that are reading this, if your from back home, some1 that ive met in the last month, some1 ive met is some other month, or some1 ive never met i hope that you are doing well, and remember that if your not, there is a loving awesome God just one prayer away, he is reaching out to you and all you have to do is reach for him, and i promise he wont disappoint!

3 comments:

The Rollands said...

SAM!!! How we miss you already! I'm so sorry that our goodbyes were so dull. I didn't want to stand there blubbering all over everybody, though. But, I guess it's really OK to let you know how sad it makes me to part such fab company! One more thing! Plan on bumping into us!!! I consider the Perudo game to be all of ours and I would HATE to never play it with you again. So...we'll see you around!
Love, Jenny

Unknown said...

Hey, we miss you, its not the same not having you here! Although having said that Tommy might be sleeping in your room after he gets Amy from the airport late tonight so he'll probably be glad not to be sharing it with you!!
Have fun on your travels. See you in time for my birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey, where were the tributes??! I was looking forward to reading them! I have to say that i'm missing everyone as well...Enjoy Denver...
Miriam